Saturday, February 27, 2010

BOBBYLEE 6 NURSE'S 0

HEY FURIEND

OMD I DID IT  AGAIN.....I BIT ANTHER BUTT...WELL IT WASNT MY FAULT..THE NURSE CAME WITHOUT NOTICE AGAIN AND SHE BEEN WARNED MORE TIMES THEN ONE TO GIVE MOMMA NOTICE SO SHE CAN HAVE ME IN MY CRATE BUT THE NURSE DIDNT SO SHE GOT HERSELF A GOOD BUTT BIT...BOL

AND GUESS WHAT MOMMA DID TO ME SHE PUT ME IN MY CRATE..AND I GIVE HER MY PITFUL LOOK AND SHE SAID NOW BOBBY THAT LOOK ISNT GOING TO WORK THIS TIME..BUT DONT TELL MOMMA I TOLD YOU THIS BUT SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME STAY IN THE CRATE 30MINUTES WHEN IM A MEAN LITTLE BOY BUT I ONLY HAD TO STAY 15 MINUTES SO MY PITYFUL LOOK DID WORK...BOL

NOW WHO COULDNT LOVE MY LITTLE FACE..BOL

LOVE YA ALL
BOBBYLEE

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bobby Lee if you ask me that nurse had it coming How many times does someone need to be told dont mess with Bobby Lee's Momma!!!! If you do Bobby Lee will take a bite out of your Butt BOL!!!!!!!! I think Mom's are sucker's when it comes to our sad faces BOL!!!! Yeah works every time!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work Bobby Lee!!!!! We Love you and Your Mommy soooooooo Much!!!!!!!! Love your Pal Leo and Mommy too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BobbyLee - SHE GOT WHAT SHE GOT. NEXT TIME I BET SHE'LL CALL FIRST! I LOVE IT. I KNOW I SHOULDN'T LAUGH, BUT COME ONNNNNNN. I AM SENDING GREAT THOUGHTS TO YOUR MOMMY! TELL HER I LOVE HER AND THINK OF HER ALL THE TIME. I PUT UP A NEW VIDEO OF ME TRYING TO CATCH MY TAIL ON MOMS BED. SHE GETS MAD WHEN I PLAY ON IT WHEN SHE TRIES TO MAKE IT UP, BUT ITS SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. HOPE SHE LIKES THE VIDEO. LOVE AND CRESTED HUGGIES TO YOU BOTH...DIESEL ....HEY TELL MY BESTIE COCOBIRD HELLO! THANKS, DIESEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go my Bobbylee, please tell me how a butt tastes. You know I love food but I've never had a butt before. Sounds yummy. You are my hero. Love always, Tabaatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince bobbylee, you could rule the world with that face of yours! Keep taking good care of your Mom and protecting her. You the man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbylee, it wasn't your fault! That nurse needs to learn to follow directions and call before coming! BOL! Glad you only had to stay 15 minutes!!! You are SO cute! From Romeo, Chipper and Cooper!

    ReplyDelete