Saturday, March 6, 2010

HI FRIENDS.

AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I HAVE A BIG WORDROBE.EVEN THOUGH IF IT WAS UP TO BE I WILL GO NAKED..BOL
BUT WHAT CAN I SAY AS LONG AS MOMMA IS HAPPY IM HAPPY.

FOR ALL THE FASHION PUPS OUT THERE.I SHOP ONLINE FOR MOST OF MY CLOTHES.I SHOP ON E-BAY AND WALMART.COM
AND MY FAVORITE PLACE OF ALL TIMES TO SHOP IS READ MY PAWS..THEY HAVE THE BEST CLOTHES..THEY MAKE THERE CLOTHES FROM ALL ORGANIC COTTON.THEY EVEN HAVE TEE'S FOR HUMANS TOO..SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GREAT PUP AND HUMAN TEE'S AT A GREAT PRICES CHECK AT http://readmypaws.com/

WE LOVE YOU ALL
BOBBYLEE

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Bobbylee...you are winning! Keep up the good work! We have seen Read My Paws..we need to promote it for our friends!! Maybe Mom can get a shirt for herself since we don't like clothes! BOL! BOL! Did you hear about how Mom met other DS Mom's at the Chicago Dog Show where Hannah Banana (German Shepherd, Buck's sister) performed! Wish you could have been there, too! From Romeo, Chipper and Cooper! We have to choose "Anonymous" cause we can't figure what else to do!

    ReplyDelete