Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY LAMBIE ROBE

LOOK AT MY NICE LAMBIE BATHROBE THAT MY BUDDYS ATLAS & PRESLEY AND THERE WONDERFUL MOMMA BETH SENT ME..I HAVE A PAIR OF LAMBIE JAMMIES TO MATCH..THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS..I LOVE IT..

IT SURE DOES KEEP ME WARM...AND IM ASLO IN MY BASSINET I USE TO LOVE SLEEPING IN IT BUT SINCE MOMMA STARTED TAKEN CHEMO I SLEEP WITH HER...

OH MY I ALMOST FORGOT IM 7 AND NURSES 0 I BIT MOMMA'S CHEMO NURSES BUTT THEE OTHER DAY..YOU THINK THOSES SILLY NURSES WILL LEARN TO CALL 10 MINUTES BEFORE THERE COME...THEY MUST LIKE TO HAVE THERE BUTTS BIT..BOL

WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND..

LOVE TO YOU ALL
PRINCE BOBBYLEE

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bobby Lee wow your 7 and nurse 0 your right they should know by now I think maybe they do like getting their butts bite BOL!!!!!! I love the lambie bathrobe!!!!! It was really sweet of Atlas and Presley to send it to you!!!!and I just love the pictures!!!!!! Love your Pal Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must think cuz yor tiny you aren't a force to be reckoned with. BOL..I bet they re-think that once they're bitten! Hmmmm...what's that old saying? Oh yes, Once bittien, twice shy. Maybe next time they'll call! Yor Furiend, Fonzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are a cutie!!! And as for the nurses, well they just have to realize that you are your Momma's greatest protector! Love you both...Atlas & Presley

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure are lucky! and YOU look absolutely handsome...I've never seen a lambie robe. just a duckie! smoochies to your mom too! have a nice sunday?? have you seen PEARL? Morgans mom Jane is keeping her for a while!! I HOPE she KEEPS HER!! she's pretty!! Diesel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping into say hi and let you know you are in our prayers. you look terrific in your jammies!!! Love Jada Ming Tempy Frank and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute lambie robe! You are the cutest little guy and we were happy to see you've bitten the nurses 7 times now! You're winning, that's for sure, unless they start biting you back! BOL! We hope Morgan's Mom keeps Pearl also! Yea! Love and puppy hugs to you all, from Romeo, Chipper and Cooper!

    ReplyDelete